Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.