Recover after a Fire in Canyon Lake
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt operations for months following. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage caused by fumes and ash can stay for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Canyon Lake region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- Help arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and smoke
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Effective cleaning for any burnt inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Reach your Canyon Lake Paul Davis Franchise
We understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Harmed items or furniture is often easy to restore for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Canyon Lake Paul Davis. Our Canyon Lake franchise will be there to help.