Recover from a Fire in Leming
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to stop production for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other damage caused by fumes and ash can linger for years after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and income are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Leming region.
How We Help You
- Help arrives promptly and is ready 24/7
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Water removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the the task properly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is often simple to renew for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.