Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Natalia. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Boerne & New Braunfels TX!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.