Paul Davis for Somerset
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to halt operations for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other damage from smoke and soot may linger long after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
The professionals with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Somerset area.
Trust the Best
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Effective cleaning for any harmed inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Water removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – if a large part of your property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Davis Today
We know how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the the task correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your company.